Main Chinese Green Tea Flavors
British mountain mist tea; West Lake Longjing; Emei snow bud; Meitan Green shoots; Orchid Buxus; Hui-Ming Tea ; Dongting Biluochun ;
Zhongyue Xian tea; sword leaves; Mabian cloud mist tea ; Rizhao green tea; Gusong purple tea; Wuzi Xianhao ; Huangshan Maofeng ; Liuan melon slices; Xinyang Maojian ; dog brain tribute tea; cloud Maojian; Zenghou Yinjian; Dawu green tea; level drops tea; Po Hung tea ; Shangrao browed ; Camellia Drive ; Emei Trimeresurus ; Emei spring language; Liu Han family tea; South An Shiting green; sky green snow ; Mongolian top tea ; green Bay Creek fire; cactus tea ; green tea Tianshan ; Yongchuan show buds ; Hugh Ningsong Luo ; Enshi Yulu; Duyun ; Liping Buxus; Jiukeng Tippy ; Guiping Xishan tea; old bamboo generous; Kong Quan Hui white; snow clouds green; eyebrow tea; Anji white film ; Nanjing Yuhua Tea; Jingting Luxue; Tianzun Gongya ; Beach Tea; Ssangyong Silver Needle ; Taiping Monkey King; Yuanyang Tea; Xiazhou Bifeng; Qinba Wumo ; Kaihua Dragon Peak; Lushan Clouds; Anhua Pine Needles ; Sun Forged Snow Bud ; Ziyang Maojian; Country green peony; Yuexi Turquoise Blue ; Takahashi Silver Peak; Yunfeng and Pan cents; Han mercury shuttle ; Yunnan pekoe; Zunyi Mao Feng ; Jiuhua Shan Mao Feng ; five cover Mountain rice tea ; green hillock; Shaofeng; Gulao Tea; Tongcheng floret; Shucheng orchid ; Zhou Biyun; Xiaobuyan tea; Huading cloud mist; Nanshan white hair bud; Tianzhu Jianhao ; Huangzhu Baihao; Magu tea ; Cheyunshan Maojian; Guilin Maojian ; Jiande bract tea ; Swiss state Huang Bo tea ; Bridging Tippy; qintang Tippy; East Lake alms ; Jianghua Tippy ; dragon dance tea ; Turtle rock green ; Wuxi cents tea ; Guidong exquisite tea ; Tian Mu Qing top ; the new river down tea ; Chui Goldwater Peak; Jintan bird tongue; Guzhang Maojian ; Shuangjing green; Zhouda iron tea ; Wenjun tender green ; Qianfeng snow lotus; Shikou silver bud; Yandang Maofeng ;Jiulong Tea ; Emei Maofeng; Nanshan Shoumei ; Xiangbo Green; Sun Green; Mountain Rock Green; Mengding Nectar ; Ruicao Kui ; Hexi Round Tea; Putuo Buddha Tea; Xuefeng Maojian ; Qingcheng Snow Bud; Baoding Green Tea ; Long in the tea ; Songyang silver monkey; Longyan hatchback tea; Meron tea ; Lanxi Mao Feng; guanzhuang Tippy ; clouds pekoe; lotus tea ; Jinshan Green tea shoots ; Mindanao core ; cattle arrived in tea ; of Buddha tea ; Guiding Yunwu Tea ; Tianchi Tea; Tongtianyan Tea; Lingyun White Tea; Steamed Green Tea; Yunlin Tea; Pan’an Yunfeng; Green Spring Mayu Tea; Dongbai Spring Bud ; Taibai Top Bud ; Qiandao Jade Leaf; Qingxi Jade Bud ; Forest tea; Xianju green ; Qijingtang green tea; Nanyue cloud tea; Daguan Cuihua tea ; Meitan green bud ; Cuiluo; Wokeng tea ; Yuyao waterfall tea ; Cangshan snow green; chess cloud mist; Huaguo mountain mist teaNarcissus gourd tea; Suichang silver monkey ; Mojiang Yunzheng ; Tongcheng floret; Yingde green tea; Baojing golden tea ; Baima Maojian ; Guanshan Yunwu; Fangxian green tea; Shennong green tea.
Biluochun Green Tea
1. Origin: Dongting Biluochun is produced in Dongting Mountain, Taihu Lake, Wu County, Jiangsu. Biluochun was created in the Ming Dynasty. Qianlong had already made a statement when he came to the south of the Yangtze River.
2. Features: slender, curled into a snail, covered with snails, silvery-white and green, rich aroma, delicious taste, sweet and thick, clear soup green, bright green at the bottom of the leaves, and a tender (tender buds) three fresh (color, Fragrant, flavor), is a treasure in China’s famous tea, known for its “beautiful shape, colorful, fragrant, and mellow”.
Emei Camellia Green Tea
1. Place of Origin: Mount Emei, located in the southwest of the Chengdu Plain, has a long history of tea culture. A scholar from the Tang Dynasty Li Shan recorded in his Selected Works of Zhaoming Wen: “Eshan has many herbs, tea is particularly good, and it is different from the world. Today Heishui Temple has the highest production of tea, which is delicious and white and green for two years. There are constants. I wonder if the clock is so strong, why can we change each other? ” Since ancient times, Emei produced incense, Emei mountain tea has a history of more than 3,000 years, and it has a long history. The characteristics of Emei tea are: firstly, its natural conditions are superior; secondly, it has a long history; thirdly, it is rich in tea resources; and fourthly, it has a strong tea culture. In the long-term development has formed its own unique style.
2, characteristics: flat and smooth, tender green oily, high fragrance and long, fresh and sweet.
Emei Snow Bud
Emei Snow Bud
3, Mount Emei tea on behalf of Trimeresurus, produced in Sichuan Emeishan an altitude of 800-1500 meters high Mountain area; Emei snow bud, produced at an altitude of 800-1200 meters at Mount Emei, the perennial clouds empty Mongolia Akagi peak, Bai Yanfeng, foot of the mountain, Tianchi Peak, Jingyue Peak, and Wannian Temple. Tea has the characteristics of flat, smooth, smooth, straight and pointed. The aroma of the tea is delicate and fragrant, the color is tender and green, the soup is tender and bright, the taste is clear and elegant, and the leaf bottom is evenly green.
Zhongyue Xiancha Green Tea
1. Place of Origin: The wild jujube tree in the Songshan Mountains of Zhengzhou, collected from Zhongyue Xiancha, began in the Tang Dynasty and has been circulating for many years.
2. Quality characteristics: Because the jujube tree is completely wild, pure natural, pollution-free, original ecology, combined with exquisite processing technology, the tea made can be called a natural and healthy green drink; ” Zhongyue Xian Tea ” has a smooth and smooth entrance. It is astringent, and the sweetness of the skin is germinated from the root of the tongue within a few seconds, and the aftertaste is infinite. If you drink it for three times, you can gradually become addicted. It is really a fairy in the world. It is homogeneous and has the functions of soothing the nerves, helping sleep, and lowering blood pressure.
Songfeng Green Tea
1. Origin: Songfeng green tea is produced in Songfeng Mountain, Yangloudong Town, Chibi, Hubei (former Pudong) . It is said that it was named by Emperor Hongwu Emperor Zhu Yuanzhang of the Ming Dynasty. Zhu Yuanzhang saw this tea is green, looks like Songfeng, and has a good fragrance. “Tea”, and the high mountain with tea leaves is named Songfeng Mountain.
2, quality characteristics: Songfeng green tea is similar to Songfeng, with a green color, high aroma, clear and bright soup color, green leaves at the same time, and the shape is tight and uniform. If you drink this tea often, you can refresh your mind, refresh your body, extend your life, and protect you from radiation. , Anti-cancer function.
Dogs scratch their brains Green Tea
Goubinao is produced in Goubinao Mountain, Tanghu Town, Suichuan County, Jiangxi Province . It stands among the branches of the southern foot of Luoxiao Mountain. It faces south to the north, Wuzhifeng to the south, and Tiger Rock to the north. The forests in the mountains are lush, the streams are torrential, and the clouds are lingering all year round. There are always clear springs at all times, no severe cold in winter, no extreme heat in summer, and fertile soil. It is a unique tea producing area.
Fresh leaves are collected from small leaf species of the local population and are mined around Qingming every year. The standard is one bud and one leaf. It is processed through the processes of picking and killing the young, kneading the first, rubbing the second green, kneading, reshaping, lifting and drying. The finished product has a beautiful and tight-looking appearance, with white highlights exposed, and bud ends slightly hooked; elegant aroma, slightly floral fragrance, rapid sinking after soaking, clear soup color, mellow taste; yellow-green leaf bottom.
West Lake Longjing Green Tea
1. Origin: West Lake Longjing belongs to stir-fried green tea, produced in Shifeng, West Lake, Hangzhou, Zhejiang,
West Lake Longjing
Among the mountains in Wengjiashan, Tiger Run, Meijiawu, Yunqi, and Lingyin. Hangzhou has a long history of tea production, as early as recorded in the Tang Dynasty Lu Yu’s “Book of Tea “, Longjing tea was first produced in the Song Dynasty.
2. Quality characteristics: Longjing tea is famous for its “color green, fragrant, sweet, and beautiful”. It is known as “national tea”. The finished tea is shaped like a bowl nail. It is flat and straight. The color of green tea is slightly “brown beige”. It tastes sweet and mellow.
Lushan Clouds Green Tea
Lushan Yunwu Tea has a long history. It is now named after Lushan, and is even more famous around Lushan. Many literati poets have praised Lushan Yunwu Tea.
Enshi Yulu Green Tea
1. Origin: Enshi Yulu is produced in Bajiao Township in the south of Enshi City, Hubei Province, and Wufeng Mountain in the eastern suburbs . It was once called “Jade Green”, because it is fresh and refreshing, its appearance is tight and smooth, its color is green and green, and it is white as jade , so it was renamed “Yu Lu”.
2. Quality code: Enshi Yulu, originated from the current area of Bajiao Township, Enshi City. It is said that during the Kangxi period of Qing Dynasty , Enshi Bajiao Huanglianxi had a tea merchant named Lan. As white as jade, it is called “Jade Green”. From the late Qing Dynasty to the beginning of the Republic of China, it was a prosperous period of tea development. In 1936, Yang Runzhi, a tea officer in charge of the Hubei Minsheng Company, changed the pot to stir-fried greens. The appearance and color are oily emerald green, white as jade, especially exposed, so it was renamed “Yu Lu”.
Dawu Green Tea Green Tea
Origin: Dawu is located in a mountainous area, with a humid climate and a large temperature difference. Most of it is acid or slightly acid sandy loam, which provides unique natural conditions for the growth of tea trees. Therefore, green tea is abundant in the county. Dawu’s green tea leaves have fine veins, thick flesh, rich minerals, high Caffeine content, and high quality.
Double bridge hair tip Green Tea
Origin: Shuangqiao Maojian is mainly produced in the area of Shuangqiao. It belongs to strip-shaped green tea. It was developed by the state-run Shuangqiao Tea Farm in the early 1980s.
Dawu Shoumei Green Tea
Origin: Produced in the area of Wanshou Temple in Huangzhan Town, this tea looks like Emei willow leaves. When it is first brewed, the upright water surface is like flowers.
Golden drum Green Tea
Origin: Jingulu is produced in the Jingushan area. The soil in the Jingushan area is rich in phosphorus, zinc, manganese and other trace elements. The green tea produced has a unique shape and endoplasm. Golden drum tea, appearance: thin, round, light, tight, straight, white, revealing; tea quality: soup color is green, clear, pure taste, fresh fragrance lasting; on the effect: with clear eyesight, refreshing, diuretic and liver protection , Blood pressure and fat reduction, bodybuilding and other unique effects.
Anji White Tea Green Tea
1. Origin: Anji white tea belongs to baked green tea, produced in Anji County, Zhejiang. Anji County, located in the north of Zhejiang Province, has beautiful mountains and rivers and a long stream of green water. It is a famous bamboo hometown in China. Anji white tea is the rising star of Chinese famous tea and one of the top ten names in Zhejiang Province. White tea is one of the six major teas, but Anji white tea is made by green tea processing technology and belongs to green tea. Its white color is because its processing raw materials are collected from a tea tree with all white leaves .
2. Quality characteristics: Anji white tea sticks show buds straight, strong and even; the color is tender green, fresh pan- gilt , shaped like orchids; very pleasant. After brewing, the fragrance is high and persistent. The taste is light and refreshing. After drinking, the lips and teeth stay fragrant, and the aftertaste is sweet and fresh. The bottom of the leaves is bright and green, and the buds are distinguishable.
Huangshan Maofeng Green Tea
1. Origin: Huangshan Maofeng belongs to the green tea, which is produced in Huangshan, Anhui Province. The history of Huangshan tea can be traced back to the Jiayou period of the Song Dynasty. During the Longqing years of the Ming Dynasty, Huang Camellia was already very famous. Huangshan Maofeng was founded in the Guangxu period of the Qing Dynasty.
2. Quality characteristics: The super-grade Huangshan Maofeng can be called the best of Maofeng in China. It looks like a tongue, it is strong and strong, and the peaks are exposed. The color is like ivory, golden fish leaves, the fragrance is high and long, the soup is clear and bright, and the taste is fresh and mellow. Back to sweet, the bottom of the leaf is tender and yellow. “Golden piece” and “ivory color” are two major characteristics of Huangshan Maofeng.
Luan Gua Pian Green Tea
1. Origin: Lu’an Guapian is produced in Jin’an and Yu’an districts of Lu’an City and adjacent mountains and low mountains in Jinzhai and Huoshan counties. It is divided into two production areas: inner mountain melon slices and outer mountain melon slices.
2. Quality characteristics: “Luan’an Guapian”, one of the famous teas in China, one of China’s top ten famous teas , and internationally famous special green tea. Budless and stalk-free are one of the characteristics of Luan Guapian. It ’s named Lu’an Guapian. The production process of Lu’an Guapian can be divided into seven ways: picking → slice slice → frying pan → frying pan → pulling hair → pulling small fire → pulling old fire.
3．Raw materials: The picking of Lu’an melon slices is generally before and after Guyu, and the picking of superior Lu’an melon slices usually waits until the “open face”. The picking standard is mainly 1 tip / bud 2-3 leaves.
Taiping Monkey King Green Tea
1. Origin: Taiping Houkui is produced in Hukeng Village, Taiping County, Anhui Province. Taiping Hou Kui is famous for its top-quality tea. Taiping is the name of the county, and tea production can be traced back to the Ming Dynasty. Taiping Monkey King was founded in the late Qing Dynasty.
2. Quality characteristics: Two leaves hold a bud, flat and straight, naturally stretched, white and insidious. The leaf color is pale green, and the veins of the leaves are faint red, commonly known as “red silk thread”. The floral fragrance is high-sweet, it has a sweet taste, and the fragrance has a unique “monkey rhyme”. The color of the soup is clear and green, the bottom of the leaves is bright and green, and the buds and leaves become plump. When tasting, “the head is soaked, the second is soaked, and the three is soaked and the four are soaked.”
Xinyang Maojian Green Tea
1. Origin: Xinyang Maojian is produced in Cheyun Mountain, about 600 meters above sea level in Xinyang City, Henan Province. Planted in the Western Zhou Dynasty, flourished in the Tang Dynasty, matured in the Northern Song Dynasty, and is famous in the late Qing Dynasty.
2. Quality characteristics: The strips are thin and round, the color is green, and the white is exposed; the soup color is clear and bright, the aroma is high, and the taste is fresh; the buds on the bottom of the leaf are strong, and the green is even. Known as “color Cui, delicious, high fragrance”. Xinyang Maojian Tea Soup is a light green type, the color of the soup is bright and green at the bottom of the leaves; the aroma of the tea is of a clear type, and it shows a pungent, fresh and chestnut scent to varying degrees; the flavor of the tea is strong and strong, and contains organic substances Rich, full-bodied, fresh and refreshing, long and resistant to foam, leaf bottom flower type, buds and leaves intact, well-balanced.
Rizhao Green Tea Green Tea
Origin: Rizhao, Shandong, the northernmost green tea producing area in China.
Quality characteristics: Because it is located in the north, the temperature difference between day and night is great, so this kind of tea grows slowly, but because of this, this kind of tea has the characteristics not found in southern tea. The Institute of Tea Science, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences has such evaluations of Rizhao green tea: high aroma, strong taste, thick leaves, and resistance to brewing, which is a high-grade green tea in China.
Rizhao City is located in the southeast of Shandong Province and faces the Yellow Sea in the east . It has a warm temperate and humid monsoon climate with sufficient sunlight and abundant rainfall. The mountainous and hilly soil in the territory is slightly acidic and belongs to yellow brown loam soil, which is rich in organic matter and trace elements. The superior coastal climatic conditions and excellent environment have bred the unique quality of Rizhao green tea “thick leaves, strong flavor, high aroma, and resistance to brewing”. Rizhao green tea is therefore known as “the first tea in Jiangbei”.
1. Origin: Laoshan Mountain, Qingdao
2, quality characteristics: delicate buds, green color, clear and yellow soup color, mellow and rich taste, aroma permeates between the lips and teeth, if the fragrance of fragrant orchids, the aftertaste is long-lasting.
South Shaanxi Green Tea
1. Origin: South of Qinling, Shaanxi Province, Xixiang, Hanzhong, Baiyan Chashan
2. Quality characteristics: China’s tea area is the northernmost, with a long growing season and rich contents, especially the amino acid content is much higher than other tea areas, and it has no pollution at high altitude.
Meitan Green Tea Shoots
1. Place of Origin: Meitan Cuiya is named after it was produced on the Meitan River in Meitan, Guizhou Province .
2, quality characteristics: flat and smooth shape, similar to sunflower seeds, faintly rare, green color, clear fragrance, fragrant millet scent and accompanied by the fragrance of new flowers, rich and refreshing taste, sweet aftertaste, bright yellow and green soup, bright green leaves Evenly.
Mengding Honeydew Green Tea
1. Place of Origin: Mengding Mountain , the birthplace of tea culture , is the oldest famous tea in China.
Respected as “old in tea”.
2. Features: compact and silvery, tender green and moist, fragrant and fragrant, fresh and beautiful, beautiful appearance, light green oil and moist, high-scented, fresh and sweet, tea shape slender, leaf whole bud spring, leaf tender bud strong; color Green and oily.
3, soup color: tea soup like manna, Biqing slightly yellow, fresh taste, rich and sweet. Tender green, rich and sweet inside, mellow and sweet, soup color is yellowish green, transparent and clear, the bottom of the leaf is even, and the tender green is bright; the fragrance is high, fresh and sweet. To make people cheek fragrance.
Nanjing Yuhua Green Tea
1. Place of Origin: Yuhua tea is a specialty of Nanjing, named after the Yuhuatai hidden outside the Zhonghuamen in Nanjing.
2, quality characteristics: Yuhua tea, aroma, taste and shape are good. After brewing, the tea color is green and clear, the aroma is elegant, the taste is mellow, the aftertaste is sweet, there is thirst-quenching and refreshing, digestion and diuretic, cure asthma, phlegm, and Annoying and boring, it is named after Yuhuatai. Its shape is like pine needles, thin and round. Yuhua tea washed up with boiling water, the water surface was pale, and the tea sank into the water. Color, fragrance and taste.
Green Pandan Green Tea
Origin: Cuixianglan comes from a single source (Shenxian County, Anhui Province). It originated in the Guangxu year in 1875, and is famous for the court tea in Huizhou.
Wuyuan Green Tea (referred to as ” 婺 绿 “) is produced in Wuyuan, Jiangxi, China. Wuyuan County is located in the northeastern mountainous region of Jiangxi. It is surrounded by the Huaiyu Mountains and Huangshan Mountains. The terrain is high, the peaks and mountains are high, the mountains and rivers are beautiful, the soil is fertile, the climate is mild, the rainfall is abundant, and the clouds are all year round. Here, “green bushes are everywhere in the mountains, and households have fragrant tea”, which is a famous green tea producing area in China. Wuyuan green tea has a long history. Lu Yu, a famous tea expert in the Tang Dynasty, has a record of “Luzhou tea born in Wuyuan Valley” in the Tea Classic. Xieyuan Tea in Wuyuan of Song History · Food is listed as one of the six famous teas in the country. During the Ming and Qing Dynasties, it was listed as a “tribute tea” for the court. During the Ming Dynasty, Wuyuan County paid about 2,500 kilograms of tea each year. Wuyuan Green Tea has entered the international market since the eighteenth century. During the Qianlong period, it was exported to the United Kingdom. During the Xianfeng years, Wuyuan had four tea numbers: Yu Dechang, Yu Dehe, Hu Dexin, and Jinlongtai. Thousands of boxes of manufactured green tea were shipped to Hong Kong for sale, and they were very profitable. The “New Liuxiang” green tea made by Yu Desheng tea is also exported to Western Europe. During the Guangxu period, the tea merchant Yu Jieran built the “Xiangxin Industrial Garden”, planting pearl orchids and thousands of pots of jasmine for making scented tea.